SDL Exhibitions Ltd are one of Ireland’s leading exhibitions organisers for over three decades. As part of our plans to grow the business, in response to a vibrant Irish economy, and to plan for the succession of the founding directors we are looking to hire a Deputy CEO. The role will have P & L, sales and general management and operational responsibilities.
Key Business Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy and accompanying implementation plan for the business with the directors of the company.
- Meet the revenue growth and profit targets for the company.
- Take over the day to day operation of the business including the design and implementation of the company’s marketing, sales and operational activities.
General Management Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the planning, management and operation of the business.
- Working with the team to ensure they understand their responsibilities and have the skills and resources necessary by monitoring performance and positive reinforcement.
- Engage with the directors in broader organisational strategy planning.
Key Operational Responsibilities
- Manage Relationships with key clients & partners.
- Manage marketing, planning and implementation across the events programme, partners, clients, sponsors, media and contractors.
- Manage the company’s extensive trade and consumer databases.
or call Pat on +353-86-8217150